JD Accounting Services Inc is located in Okotoks, Alberta and is owned and operated by Julie Matchett, CPB PCP. JD Accounting Services Inc provides tax preparation, bookkeeping and payroll services to various individuals and businesses across Canada.
Julie Matchett is a:
- Certified Professional Bookkeeper (CPB) and active member with CPB Canada since 2014.
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner and active member with the Canadian Payroll Association since 2020.
- Member of the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) with the Canada Revenue Agency since 2017.
- Quickbooks Online Advanced Proadvisor
- Quickbooks Desktop Proadvisor
- Hubdoc Advanced Partner
- Xero Partner
Julie Matchett has 11 years of professional tax preparation and bookkeeping experience and 8 years of managing retail and fast food operations. She has a Business Administration - Accounting Diploma with Honors and is working towards a Bachelor of Commerce - Accounting.
JD Accounting Services Inc can help you through all your accounting needs and you will leave with a better understanding of your financial situation. Every financial situation is different.
JD Accounting Services Inc treats each customer individually and creates a plan for each individual personal or business. Even couples are considered two separate entities with the government and no two people have the same requirements for their income taxes. No two small businesses are the same either.
JD Accounting Services Inc works with clients to help them understand what is going on financially, personally and/or with their business.
JD Accounting Services Inc also helps small business owners take ownership of their finances so they don't feel like they are in the dark.